Wed, 22 Jun|
A Series of Online Webinars
Cacao Immersion Program (July Moon)
FULLY BOOKED - please join us in the next round!
Time & Location
22 Jun 2022, 10:00 am – 23 Jun 2022, 10:00 am
A Series of Online Webinars
About The Event
The Cacao Immersion Program is an unique to Heart Awakening offering, aiming to provide more depth into the exploration of the plant medicine.
It is fully held ONLINE, and is strictly limited to 3 to 5 people, woven around every person's unique schedule.
So no matter where you are or what your life looks like, you are very welcome!
The program runs for 4 weeks/ one moon cycle - from new moon to new moon.
In this case - between the 29th June - 29th July
Bookings accepted by the 22nd June
Are you ready to dive deep into your exploration of Cacao - the nectar of the Heart?
Through daily practice, live group sessions, and ceremonial work with Cacao, this 4 weeks program is designed to guide you into deepening your relationship with this sacred teacher plant as well as bring cacao into your existing practices and rituals so it fits your unique lifestyle.
By participating in this program you will learn and practice how to:
- Create sacred space in your own home
- Make a delicious cacao drink
- Set a powerful intention for your practice
- Hold your own personal cacao ceremonies at home
- Reflect on and integrate your experience
- Connect to your heart space
- Deepen trust and inner knowing
- Glow from within
Cacao is gaining great popularity around the world and also more and more here, in Aotearoa, New Zealand. It can be used to enhance any practice - yoga, meditation, dance, singing, creativity, art, social encounters... yet it is also a powerful medicine in itself. It is a plant that established a deep connection with the heart, with our emotional world and creative self. It is a gateway into experiencing more freedom and can help heal various health conditions, our body, mind and soul.
This is an invitation to a journey together in a Cacao "diet" - a guided process of one moon cycle, created to open the spectrum of working with Cacao as a medicinal plant. Even if you're new to the plant medicine world, you will find yourself at home - the spirit of cacao is so welcoming, caring and loving.
If you've attended a cacao ceremony before - this is your chance to really go deep and experience first hand all the beneficial properties of drinking real cacao.
You will receive a block of 100% pure ceremonial grade cacao from the native lands of the plant (nowadays Guatemala) and instructions for a daily preparation and work with it.
This will be a very individual journey, yet in the support and mentoring of an experienced practitioner. We will gather online via zoom 4 times in the month to touch base and sit together in ceremony, starting on New moon and going through fruition on Full moon to ind back down with the following New Moon. Times of the online meetings will be set in order to suit all participants.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
YOUR IMMERSION INCLUDES:
- one ceremonial block of cacao (Keith's cacao, the world's ORIGINAL and finest ceremonial grade cacao)
- presentation into the daily practice of cacao
- 4 online cacao ceremonies
- weekly one on one calls to check in and receive inspiartion and guidance
- online support materials with intention setting guidance, recipes, and practices
- weekly emails with meditations, songs, and additional resources
- journaling prompts and questions for reflection and integration
- full guidance (yet giving you complete freedom of experience)
- mentoring by an experienced practitioner with over 10 years of continuous exploration of cacao and plant medicine
- private Facebook Group for community and support questions
- 21-28 days of daily practice
Price includes GST, a block of pure ceremonial grade Cacao + postage anywhere in NZ (valued at $95), 4 x 2h online ceremonies (valued at $160), presonal mentoring and weekly 30min private calls (valued at $200), inspiration and plenty of informational materials (priceless)
~ CACAO AS A PLANT MEDICINE ~
Cacao is a powerful superfood with a maximal nutritional benefits and minimal amount of calories, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is at the top of the list of super foods and contains about 50% good fat which boosts the metabolism and offers a boost of energy without a following crash. Cacao is the best known natural source of magnesium for a healthy heart, mental clarity and focus, bone health, carbs and glucose metabolism, prevention of diabetes and relief of PMS, constipation and anxiety. Cacao is packed with antioxidants and is in fact the most detoxifying food available to humans. It contains Vit.A, C, E, beta-carotene, lycopene, selenium, manganese and flavanols which improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure. Cacao contains phenyletamine, known as "the love chemical" which brings attentiveness and elevated mood and is incredibly helpful for conditions such as ADHD, PTSD and depression. The active component of cacao is called "theobromine" and it is a gentle and long lasting stimulant, exclusively found in cacao. It is a cardiovascular stimulant, which relaxes the muscle tissue, dilates the blood and creates a state of ease and joy. Another active component of cacao is anandomide which gives the experience of euphoria and bliss. The intake of cacao stimulates the production of hormones of serotonine beneficial for the regulation of appetite, mood and sleep and dopamine - for movement, attention, learning and emotion.
All of these make cacao:
– a powerful aphrodisiac
- mood enhancer
- an antioxidant
- protects the heart
- densely packed with nutrients
- proven to be the most pharmacologically complex food in nature!
-it can improve your memory
- reduces heart disease and shed fat
- boosts immunity
- cuts through the mental clutter, enhancing focus and concentration
- enables you to hear your heart
- enhancing self-expression, creativity and connection
- creates a state of euphoria that makes everything seem brighter and more fun
- moderates pain perception
- assists in regulating appetite and mood
- increases blood flow and nutrition to the brain, heart and skin
- heightened awareness, focus and intensified sensations -
Consciousness & Spirituality
- Workplace Productivity
- Creativity and Art
- Athletics and Physical Training
- Overall Healthy Living
~ PLANT DIET (dieta) ~
A plant diet is a practice of developing an attunement to the spirit of a specific plant. An individual undergoing such a process will be required to possibly alter their diet and daily routine in order to accommodate best the intake of the plant medicine. This can mean for example a retreat into isolation for a period of time (from days to months or even years). Sugar, salt, spicy foods, meat, acidic fruits, fermented foods, alcohol, and stimulants are avoided, as well as excessive exposure to sun, rain, fire, and unpleasant smells. Social interactions are reduced or made more conscious. The process requires self-discipline, commitment and an open mind and curiosity to explore ritual and a more poetical way of seeing the world. Yet, it will not be difficult or straining at all - you'll be guided on every step and suggestions will be given for a smooth transition in and out of the "diet". Such a process will inevitably bring results and modify states of consciousness, it will purify the body and stimulate the body’s innate ability to self-heal.
Get in touch to book your spot in this very special immersion NOW