Ease & Release Yin Yoga Series
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a series of four one-hour sessions to tune into your body and self.
At the change of seasons, a special care for our body and mind is needed to enable ultimate wellbeing and ease. The practice of yin yoga can facilitate wonderfully the process of winding down after a busy summer and tapping into a slower, more internalised season.
When and Where?
4 Tuesday evening classes in March
2nd, 9th, 23rd and 30th March 2021
at The Yoga Space Hastings
$18 for a casual class, $60 for all 4 classes or use your Heart Awakening Yoga Concession Card
Book with Radha 020 4077 5534 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yin yoga provides a spectrum of tools to unwind at the end of the day, to restore the functions of the nervous system and improve the quality of sleep.
The themed classes in the series will address the full spectrum of goodness that yin yoga offers.
Yin yoga is known for its numerous physical, mental and energy-realted benefits, such as:
- improves range of motion
- improves flexibility
- decreases stress
- lengthens muscles
- reduces adhesions
- hydrates tissues and muscles
- thickens and strengthens ligaments
- lubricates joints
- hydrates skin
- reduces degeneration of tissues
- normalizes curvature of the spine
- increases the mobility of joints
- reduces osteopenia and osteoporosis
- helps to prevent fusion of joints
- calms the nervous system
- increases the level of GABA (help’s the body respond to stress)
- balances prana
- slows the mind
- grounds us
- gives us a more meditative practicerelated to the addressing the connective tissue, which reduces pain and stiffness, improves body posture, strength and endurance and creates elegance, harmony, greater mobility and health.
Guided by Radha Iveta, a certified meditation and yoga teacher with over 7 years of experience teaching internationally