- Multiple DatesWed, 06 DecHastings06 Dec 2023, 6:00 pm – 7:20 pmHastings, 208 Heretaunga Street East, Hastings 4122, New Zealand
- Sat, 09 DecHastings09 Dec 2023, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pmHastings, 208 Heretaunga Street East, Hastings 4122, New Zealand
- Multiple DatesMon, 11 DecNapier11 Dec 2023, 9:00 am – 10:10 amNapier, 10 Herschell Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
- Mon, 01 JanWellington01 Jan 2024, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pmWellington, 8 Lookout Road, Roseneath, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Multiple DatesMon, 08 JanHastings08 Jan 2024, 5:30 pm – 6:50 pmHastings, 208 Heretaunga Street East, Hastings 4122, New Zealand
- Fri, 12 JanHastings12 Jan 2024, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmHastings, 208 Heretaunga Street East, Hastings 4122, New Zealand
- Sat, 20 JanTairua20 Jan 2024, 4:00 pm – 26 Jan 2024, 10:00 amTairua, 180 Paul Road, Tairua 3591, New Zealand
- Thu, 28 MarHautere28 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm – 01 Apr 2024, 10:00 amHautere, 212 Old Hautere Road, Hautere 5582, New Zealand
- Fri, 31 MayHautere31 May 2024, 4:00 pm – 09 Jun 2024, 10:00 amHautere, 212 Old Hautere Road, Hautere 5581, New Zealand
- Thu, 26 SeptHautere26 Sept 2024, 4:00 pm – 02 Oct 2024, 10:00 amHautere, 212 Old Hautere Road, Hautere 5582, New Zealand
- Thu, 07 NovTaupō07 Nov 2024, 4:00 pm – 11 Nov 2024, 10:00 amTaupō, 60 Acacia Heights Drive, Acacia Bay, Taupō 3385, New Zealand
My name is Radha Iveta, a meditation and yoga practitioner and certified teacher, an Ayurveda practitioner and therapist, a Cacao lover and the founder of Heart Awakening. For the last decade I have shared silent meditation retreats, yoga classes, courses, workshops, cacao ceremonies and trainings internationally, in person and online.
I grew up in Bulgaria and first encountered yoga through the practice of asana over 20 years ago as a teenager attending community classes in a school gym. My curiosity led me to explore further the practices of yoga and meditation on my own. In 2012, while travelling through Central America, I came across an authentic yoga community in Mexico and immersed myself in it for 5 years. There I completed a 500h+ Hridaya Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training Course, which offered a depth of presence that has consequently become the foundation of all I am sharing today.
I'm passionate about helping others to find peace of mind and come back Home to the Heart through time-tested ancient wisdom practices made accessible and adapted to modern times and to each being's needs.
"Radha has an immense depth of knowledge and a willingness to share this freely. She creates a sacred and safe space for all who participate. I cannot recommend her enough as a yoga and meditation teacher to the beginner , the more experienced and for people in all life stages."
Ruth, Ireland/ NZ
"Radha has an incredible ability to communicate the practices in such a way that makes them immediately accessible. I feel as though if I simply did what she said, the desired outcome just appeared in front of me. For a practice as complex and individual as meditation, I have no idea how she does it! But I am very grateful."
"Radha is amazing, gentle, articulate, wise, graceful and loving. You can tell she is teaching and sharing from her heart and that she walks the talk. She is a beautiful example of the practices."
About Heart Awakening
Heart Awakening is an invitation to journey together towards more meaning and contentment in life, guided by the direct experience and knowledge of Love as our true nature.
All the authentic spiritual traditions affirm that there is a field beyond worries, beyond mind, beyond struggle - a field that is always there, present and accessible for all, and we call it the Heart.
Blending the ancient knowledge of yoga with the direct experience of meditation, silence and sacred cacao ceremonies, we can explore the many dimensions of our being, and allow this journey starting and ending in the Heart to bring transformation, healing and harmony.
Both Heart and Awakening are open concepts, both adjectives and nouns, that can be swapped around and will still keep the essential message. They suggest that the Heart is the tool and path for awakening, as well as that there is no spiritual awakening that bypasses the Heart, the seat of the Self.
"Heart" here is not seen as the physical organ part of our anatomy, neither it is the centre of feelings and emotivity. Rather, it is the very seat of awareness, the very core and centre of our being. The Heart is where consciousness radiates from and the Home we can spend a lifetime searching for. Being in the Heart is being in intimacy with what is, thus it is also synonymous with the Now, the Present Moment.
"Awakening" is the destination of every spiritual exploration. In the same time it is the journey itself, the continuous (-ing) form of discovering our Self on every step.
Heart Awakening aims to reveal our true potential to love and bring sacredness and simplicity to all aspects of life. It is a platform for sharing born out of profound love for the practice & the teachings and dedicated to the highest benefits of all beings.
Please get in touch with any questions and enquiries