Tue, 21 May|
Living Ayurveda - Online Foundation Course
20h Immersion for Radiant Life
Time & Location
21 May 2024, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
About The Event
Come back to Life and find your innate radiant wellbeing with Ayurveda!
A new opportunity to learn about and bring this ancient healing science into your life and your home.
A 20h online group course, which will lay the foundations of self-knowledge and self-care.
Ayurveda literally means "Knowledge of Life". It is a Vedic medical system, which dates thousands of years back, yet is gaining popularity in modern life as a sustainable and easily applicable lifestyle "medicine". It encapsulates the art of living in harmony with nature, which helps one obtain balance and vitality. With the right guidance, anyone can learn how to use Ayurveda to more deeply connect with others, the environment, and themselves to uplift their overall well-being and enjoyment of life.
The teachings will span over some of the basic concepts and theory, but will accentuate the application and integration into your day-to-day.
With the online format of this immersion, you can tune-in from the comfort of your home, and later receive recordings of each class to revisit at any time.
What is included in this course:
- 10 weeks - 2h group calls - 20h total of inspiring lessons on the essential teachings of Ayurveda with guidance on how to incorporate its powerful practices into day-to-day life.
- Basic principles presentation and understanding, i.e. the concepts of prakruti (the state of natural health or constitution) and vikruti (imbalances)
- Insightful information about the three Ayurvedic dosha types (Vata - Pitta - Kapha) and how to work with your unique dosha in order to create a more harmonious lifestyle.
- An applicable knowledge of the five great elements and their influence on our state of balance or imbalance
- Understanding of the Ayurvedic pathways to restoring health: food (diet), lifestyle (exercise, bodywork, and self-care), and herbal medicine and remedies, with specific recommendations for each dosha type.
- Useful advice for cultivating a daily routine and practices to foster a more harmonious inner and outer connection and optimum health.
- Therapeutic and relaxing educational environment with guided meditation techniques and mantras.
Who should take this course:
- Anyone looking for effective and proven holistic techniques to use in their self-care routine.
- Those who are curious about Ayurveda and would like to learn about the foundational practices and their vast array of benefits.
- People who are feeling stressed or overwhelmed and want to start a wellness practice that is natural, easy to incorporate into their lives, and will ease their minds and bodies.
- Anybody interested in incorporating ancient science to improve their diet, exercise, and self-care routines.
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn about its sister science, Ayurveda.
Offered by Radha
Radha Iveta is an experienced meditation and yoga teacher (E-CYT500) with a decade of experience offering trainings and retreats internationally, as well as a L1 & L2 Ayurveda Therapist under the Ayuskama Ayurveda institute in Dharamshala, India. In her passion for natural health and Ayurveda she has studied with Dr.Arun Sharma, founder of the Ayuskama institute; Tiffany Nicholson-Smith from Rasa Ayurveda, Canada; and the books and transmission of Dr. Vasant Lad of the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico, USA.
- Ticket type